Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunday Dress

We all know how my mommy loves to dress me up on Sundays and can't resist taking my picture. This was last Sunday(the 21st), which would have been Caden's 6 month birthday. This outfit has special meaning to Mommy. She and Nana went into Strasburg the week before she had Caden and looked at this outfit. Mommy almost bought them for Caden and I to wear to have our first pictures together taken. She even had them in her hands, walking around the store. For some reason, which now she understands, she placed them back on the rack and did not buy them. A few weeks ago, Mommy went to into Strasburg and this was the only one of this outfit left - and it was on clearance and it was my size. So, needless to say she bought it and has been waiting for the "right" Sunday for me to wear it and when she realized what Sunday was, she decided it was the Perfect Day. I was a Perfect Little Sailor.


I love to read my books in the car - this was on the way home from church.


No comments: