Monday, September 29, 2008

Six Months Ago.......

Wow. Hard to believe six months have gone by since our lives completely changed. Today is the six month anniversary of losing our precious Caden. I can't beleive it. We still think about him everyday. I get mad and think to myself that we should have a baby at home, that he should be learning to sit up, we should be starting solid food, we should be enjoying all the milestones that come with a six-month old. A good friend came over to see mom yesterday and she has a baby boy that will be six months in a week and a half. I held him the whole time she was here and thought to myself "this should be Caden". I know that it was not God's plan for us to keep him and that there is a reason for that. That gives me peace and I know that Caden is in Heaven, waiting on us, and enjoying being spoiled by his great-grandmothers and his grandaddy Mike. However, even though we have Peace, it still hurts like hell.
We miss you baby boy.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Traci,

I am completely embarrassed to admit this, but I had absolutely no idea about this, and I don't understand how that is possible in a town like Cleveland. I didn't even know you had been pregnant again. My heart goes out to you. I don't know the story here, but no matter what, losing a baby can't be overcome easily. I will pray for you. I enjoy reading your blog and was so sad to read about this.

Blessings,

Holly

Unknown said...

I will never understand either. I know you guys are still hurting. I am so sorry. I wondered if you had talked or even know Kylie Kidd at church? I just wondered....remind me to talk to you about this.
I continue to pray for you guys.