Friday, August 29, 2008

Michael's Bathroom Makeover

As if we didn't have enough "makeovers" going on at our house, I was in Target the other day (have I mentioned how much I LOVE that Cleveland has gotten a Target?!?) and saw this adorable bathroom set. Michael is obsessed with Trucks and Tractors of any kind so when I saw this I knew he'd love it. Plus, he'd kind of outgrown the frogs and ducks that we decorated with before he was born (actually-after having to use that bathroom while ours has been out of order - I was the one that "outgrew" it!) Here are some before and after shots.....We didn't repaint, although the new set doesn't go perfectly with the yellow, it will do for now.








I will try to take some pictures of our bedroom and bathroom sometime this weekend and get them posted. They aren't totally done yet, but you can see the progress!!! YAY!!