Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Potty Time!!

Ohmigosh!! Michael actually went pee-pee in the potty tonight for the first time!! Forgive me for being so excited but it was a big milestone for us! He has become very interested in the potty in the past couple of weeks and has been talking about it alot but not actually done anything but sit on it. Well, tonight as I was cooking dinner, he told me he wanted to go pee-pee in the potty. Shocked, I took him into the bathroom, pulled down his shorts, took off his diaper, and he sat down. I ran to get the camera just to take a picture of his sitting there and he got a funny look on his face. I thought he was just embarrased by me taking a picture but then he stood up and went to Richie and said "Daddy, I pee pee in the potty!" I thought he was just kidding but when I looked in the potty, it was full!! I was so excited I screamed! I think I scared him a little. Anyway, I guess we are on the way to potty training!! He is also moving up to the next class at school. My little baby is growing up so fast!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is not going to be happy when he gets older and sees this. HA HA