Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Reunion

This past weekend, we went to Mommy's Milligan family reunion in Vidalia, GA. I had a lot of fun playing on Uncle Billy's farm and meeting all my new relatives (this was the first time Mommy and Daddy have gone to a reunion since I was born). Mommy said she was very impressed with how quickly I became attached to my family since I had never met them before and I usually am very leery of people I don't know. Mommy said I must have sensed that this was family! We had lots of good food and good fellowship - although, it was EXTREMELY hot. I think the high reached 101 degrees! But, all in all it was a great trip and I look forward to going back again next year. Here are some pictures from the weekend....



*Playing ball with my cousin, Milligan. (Mommy and Milligan's mommy, Bronwyn, reminisced over the fact that they can remember playing together when they were our ages!)

*Leading Aunt Biddy around. She was lots of fun to play with!!
*Me and my cousin Emma playing in the dirt. We had a blast, much to the dismay of our mommies who had to clean us up!
*The Milligan clan*
(From L-R) My great-grandpoppy Joe, Uncle Rufus, Aunt Biddy, Aunt Bernese, Uncle Billy, Uncle Paul, and Uncle Mayo.
(Aunt Frances had already gone home.)

*This is how I spent most of the ride home on Sunday. I was worn out! It's hard playing all the time!



No comments: