Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daddy's little helper

On Wednesday night, Richie and I were sanding the sheet rock in Michael's new room while Michael was sitting in our bed watching the Wonder Pets (his new obsession). That lasted about two episodes and then he was determined that he was going to help us sand. I just had to laugh and let him. He grabbed a sponge and started rubbing the wall just like Daddy! Of course, it was too cute so I had to run and get the camera to capture the moment. It didn't take long before he was covered head to toe in dust (as we all were). I took him to the shower and we got cleaned up. Everytime we walk by his room, he points and says "Oh, look at Daddy's mess!". It is quite funny. We are hoping to get the room finished except for the floor by Sunday night and then lay the floor the first part of next week. I will post pictures as soon as it's done!!




1 comment:

Laura said...

I found your blog from Mrs.Tara's. I've been reading it for awhile, yes I'm a closet blog reader. Hope the room is going well. I'll stop by again.