Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Maggie's arrival

Miss Margaret Rebecca VanNostran "Maggie" made her debut this morning at 10:28 am via c-section. She weighs 7 pounds, 12 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long. She has a head FULL of LONG black hair - and I have had the heartburn to prove it!!! :-) Here are a few pictures....Michael is on his way down to meet his big sister so I will post more pictures later!! Love you all.


My doctor, Dr. Brown, actually got to deliver a child of mine!! He didn't deliver Michael or Caden, so we were super excited he got to deliver Maggie!!!



Shortly after she came out!

3 comments:

Baby Payne said...

She is SO precious! I can't believe you already have pics up on the blog! I am impressed! Can't wait to see more!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad she's here, and you're both doing well! Congratulations. Praying for a fast recovery for you from the c-section.

The Overstreets said...

Yay for Maggie!!!!! Congratulations! I want to meet her SOON!