Sunday, November 2, 2008

Poopin' at the Pumpkin "Patch"

Well, Mommy really wanted to take me to an actual Pumpkin Patch this year - more for the photo op than to pick out a pumpkin - but Daddy didn't want to pay the absurd fees to get into one and then pay an outrageous amount for a pumpkin. SO, there is a cute little produce stand in Charleston (about 10 minutes away) that had tons of pumpkins. We rode up there one Saturday morning after breakfast to pick out a pumpkin. As I was very sweetly posing on the pumpkin like Mommy wanted me to - I got the urge to do something else. Something I like to do in private.........

Mommy turned around to look at something Daddy wanted to show her and when she turned back around, I presented her with another photo op.......
She likes to call it "Poopin' at the Punkin' Patch"!


No comments: