Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, I decided (finally) to be a Dinosaur for Halloween this year. When Mommy started asking me what I wanted to be, I kept telling her I didn't want to dress up - I'd say "No Halloween Mommy". Then, one saturday morning, we were watching cartoons and they were having a Halloween party. I decided I wanted to dress up. This time, when Mommy asked me what I wanted to be, I told her - "A Butterfly". I don't know why she thought this was so funny!! When she told my Daddy what I had said - he told me "NO!". Ugh! I finally make up my mind - and then they tell me no!! Well, they took me to K-Mart to look for a costume (where Daddy quickly hid a butterfly costume from me when he thought I wasn't looking) and I saw this Dinosaur and made up my mind this is what I was going to be!! Mommy and (especially) Daddy were so happy! Here are some pictures of my costume and a few shots of Halloween night.


We went to the mall and I had to make a quick pit-stop in the Game Stop to play the Wii

At the First Baptist Fall Festival....I got an Egg with a ball inside!

Dinosaurs ROAR! (I'd look scarier if I would take the cup of milk out my mouth)

Side View - I loved to shake my tail!

Aren't I the cutest Dinosaur ever?!?

One pooped Dinosaur at the end of the night - and, yes, I kept my hat on ALL night!