Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dollywood - Part 1

On the Monday of our vacation, Mommy and Daddy took me to Dollywood for the first time. They were kind of skeptical at first because I usually freak out when I am around rides of any kind. BUT, I surprised them! When we got there, we went straight to the Country Fair area (where most of the kiddie rides are). We all rode the Ferris Wheel together as a family for our first ride and I liked it - until we got stuck at the top! I got a little worried and held onto my daddy for dear life. I would have held onto Mommy as well - but she was looking a little scared herself and was holding onto Daddy too!! After that, I rode several other rides - even rode the Ducks all by myself! I also rode the water rides - but I didn't like getting wet. Here are a few pictures from the day.....

Mommy and I on the Bees

Me on the Ducks - all by myself like a big boy!!
Hmm, what happens if I push this button??
We also rode the train as a family. I was SO sleepy at this point and just enjoyed sitting in my Daddy's lap and looking around at all of the pretty trees. I really liked it when the train blew the whistle!! Choo Choo!!


No comments: