Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do I look like Mommy or Daddy?

I have had this question asked of me since the day Michael was born. It was easy at first, he was the spitting image of Richie when he was born (much to my dissapointment because I'M the one that carried him for 9 whole LONG months so I wanted him to look a little like me!!). But, as he's gotten older he has changed a lot and I think looks a little more like me. He actually really just a perfect combination of us both!! I was cleaning out my scrapbook room tonight (it is going to be Michael's new big boy room) and I ran across these pictures and I thought he looks like each of us. So I thought I'd share and let you make up your own minds!!




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! I have to say when I got the email earlier in the week I was going to tell you he looked like you. From the cheeks down! Hope you guys are doing well! Luv YA!

Andy Botts said...

DEFINITELY a little Richie....and by that I don't mean he has jerry curls and sings like a girl.