Sunday, May 25, 2008

Birthday Party - Part 2 - Presents

One of my favorite parts of the party was opening my presents - although I didn't need a thing! I actually wasn't that interested in the actual opening of them - I left that to Mommy and Daddy - I just wanted to play with them! I got some really neat things and loved them all.




This was definately one of my favorites - a Bubble Mower from Ree-Ree and Tee (Cereta and Taylor). Even though Daddy had just mowed the yard yesterday, I pushed my mower around the whole yard just to make sure he didn't miss any spots!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it- stumbled somehow on this and wanted to say- it is great! I have been thinking of you a lot here lately. Maybe we can do lunch sometime soon - your blog looks great! I enjoyed seeing about Michael's birthday!
Tara