Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Earthly Birthday Baby Caden

Wow. I can't believe it has been a year since our baby boy Caden was born. He would be one year old today. At 6:17 am this morning to be exact. Wow. I have thought about him a lot today. Of course, I think about him everyday. Here is a picture taken of him by the nurses in the NICU shortly after he was born. This is one of my favorite pictures of him that we have - because you can really see his beautiful face - before he had the vent and all the other wires and tubes.
We love and miss you everyday baby boy.

2 comments:

The Pusch Family said...

I've been thinking of you all day... I hope you are doing ok! We will see you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I too have been thinking of you. I started to call but decided not to. I love you guys and am praying.